Saturday

TEASER VIDEOS [PART 2]




Holding hands and printed hearts.
Roses and balloons.

Here are two more teaser videos leading up to the release of my EP, "RISK IT." Available next Friday, April 8, 2011! These also feature the accapella (just vocals) versions of my songs. I'm sharing 2 more teasers next week! Feel free to check out my Youtube or Vimeo for concept details of each video.

Teaser 3: Learn To Love
Jacket: Muubaa
Dress: Reko
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tube 2 boots

Teaser 4: Fakin' Me Out
Top: Free People
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti "Tartar" wedges

Absolutely LOVE these Giuseppe Zanotti Design "Tartar" wedges! They're wild and very comfortable! There's only a glimpse of them at the end of my Teaser 4 video though, where I drop the roses and step on the balloon... hehe. Here's a full image in all their leopard fur glory!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Amazing videos Chesca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you video
    http://meldrasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chesca, you have such an amazing voice ❤ Loved both of these teasers too! Your taste in shoes is impeccable as always, haha ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your videos girl!And I'm in love with your wedges too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely video!
    Wicked leopard wedges ever!

    Btw, I stumbled across your blog.. nice blog you have filled with beautiful pictures... and your beautiful!

    Btw, let's follow each other. I'm following you
    already. I'm your #61 follower. Followed me back?
    I will be happy if you do the same to me, too!
    Thanks!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOKING REALLY GOOD :)) i like

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Jeffrey Campbell tube 2 boots! I wanted a pair but they sold out before I could save up enough money, so I'm always on ebay trying to track down a pair, lol!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are amazing. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now for a necklace from pure jewelry if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shoes!!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! those shoe are amazing!

    ReplyDelete