Tuesday

FINAL TEASER VIDEOS





Here are the LAST teaser videos leading up to the release of my EP, "RISK IT."
AVAILABLE NOW on iTunes! It was released on Friday, April 8!

Teaser 5: On Your Own
Jacket: Zara
Top/Bottoms: Artizia
Shoes: Sam Edelman Zoyla boots

Teaser 6: Risk It [Finale]
Compilation of ALL the teasers and ending with Risk It concept starting at 0:27 to end.
Dress: Vintage Tadashi
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Glitter booties

Just HAD to have these Giuseppe Zanotti Design glitter booties! Everyone said they run true to size or 1/2 smaller, but I actually had to size down 'cause they seemed too long/roomy for me. I feel so lucky to have snagged a pair for over 50% off at Neiman Marcus.

I don't normally wear flat(ter) shoes/boots either so these are definitely an instant favourite of mine. There's only a glimpse of them at the end of my "Teaser 6: Risk It [Finale]" video though, where I stomp on the guitar pedal. Here are the sparkling beauties, look how they shine for you.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. wow super amazing vids!!!
    the zanotti's shoes are so shine!!!
    pure argent! ;)
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwaaa, can't wait!! ♥ & omg those Zanotti boots are FABULOUS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    Thank for your sweet comment!

    Love your last purchase!
    LOVE U!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg your glitter Zanotti boots are amazing!! Love them so much!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhh CAN I PLEASE HAVE THOSE SHOES!!!??? LOL
    OMG they are freakin AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely boots!

    P.S Following you, luv... followed back?!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my lovely friend!
    Skip to my blog to know what you think of the new title!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shoes. :)
    Do you like follow each other? I´d glad. Let me know. have a great day. :

    ReplyDelete